DCS GreenWeek Sustainability Conference and Product Expo is a joint venture between DCS Design and Tysons Partnership. The day-long conference celebrates our commitment to green design, as well as the increased awareness and support of sustainability in the commercial real estate community. The event consists of educational seminars and discussions led by leaders in Green/Sustainable Design, and a product expo featuring emerging sustainable building products and is attended by developers, brokers, local government officials, general contractors, engineers and other professionals within the real estate community.
- Doug Carter | Davis, Carter, Scott Ltd, Principal – Opening Greeting
- Michael Capltn | Tysons Partnership, President – Introduce Tysons Partnership
Session #1 - GREEN BUILDINGS - “Innovative Urban Solutions”
Session #2 - INFRASTRUCTURE - "Sustainable Infrastructure: The Foundation for Net-Zero Cities"
- Bry Sarte | Sherwood Engineers, Founding Principal
- Melissa Adams | WGL, Division Head for Sustainability, Sales, and Economic Development
Lunch & Browse Product Expo
Session #3 - OPERATIONS - "Changing Corporate Culture: How established businesses are going green"
Session #4 - TRANSPORTATION - "Strategies for Encouraging Multi-Modal Transportation"
- Shyam Kannan | WMATA, Managing Director
- Paul Moyer/Nat Grier | VHB, Director of Planning/Senior Transportation Planner
Key Note Speaker
Green Product Expo (happy hour and door prizes) *Click for Details*